Thursday, March 17, 2011

STUFF....And around the house!

Sorry I have been missing for a while, I've been working around the house getting ready for a big garage sale next weekend. The weather here in Athens Georgia has also been wonderful so of course I have been outdoors getting things done and enjoying the nice weather. I have decided tonight to post a few pictures I took outside and a few inside. Enjoy!

This is the table and chairs that most of you know about that I had to have and after much help from you all I decided I NEEDED it, I am so glad I bought it I just love it. Next time I will have it set for a tea party!



Ok, So I have this to die for furniture that is supposed to be indoors but I just love the way it looks outside. I do have the cushions for it and side arms so I am thinking someday I may spray it white and bring it up on the deck or inside. I purchased it from a man that brought it back from Paris France.



The cushions have a hard back and bottom and are stuffed and covered in muslin, same goes for the arms that fit into the slots you see on the arms. The back is cut out to fit.

I have 3 of these tables all have marble tops 2 white one ivory. I had these in my design studio a while back, what am I ever going to do with them. I was thinking of selling 2 on craigs list.

This wonderful bird bath was my moms it is now mine and sits in the front of my house in a garden that I am designing in memory of my mother. I will post a few of the flowers that are blooming then a picture of the front of my house.





Here is a picture of the front door. Jasmine and roses grow on the banister and around the door, it smells so good.


Now for a few things in the house 1st is a wonderful vintage heart pillow and the second one is a pillow that I made from old vintage linens and lace.



Here are 2 pictures that I have in my bathroom and the lace curtains that I purchased from Shabby Foo Foo, I just love them.




And the bathroom curtains. I know they are hard to see but I hope you enjoyed the little tour around the house.

9 comments:

lvroftiques said...

Yes YES I did!! I just love looking around your house Lorene! It's so beautiful! Girlfriend that french set of furniture you have outside is TDF!!! I'm swooning.. drooling and otherwise making a total mess of myself over that set! And that curtain is sooooo fab!! Ooohhhh I LOVE everything!! Vanna

Pamela said...

Lorene your home is just stunning!!
Love that out door furniture you bought and the stuff from France.Those old pictures are gorgeous.
Everything even the exterior of your home is beautiful!!!

Divine Theatre said...

The juxtaposition of the French iron furniture and the outdoor setting is lovely. I adore the rust finish as it looks like an apparition...so dreamy and surreal.
You have beautiful taste, my friend.

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hi Lorene, I've missed you... so glad your back! I love all of your beautiful furniture, and your vintage pictures are gorgeous... and your home is gorgeous too! Thanks for sharing so many lovely things with us today!
hugs~~~ Daphne

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hey Lorene, I left a comment for you on my blog when you get a chance just stop by!
Daphne

Unknown said...

Hey Lorene!
Wonderful wonderful stuff! Glad you bought the set! It looks fabulous! The bathroom is very chik, and your home is so beautiful! Hugs

lvroftiques said...

Ahhhhhhh so refreshing to soak up all the beauty at your house Lorene! To answer your question that is a very small bust, about 7" tall. Thanks for stopping by girlfriend! Vanna

Laurie said...

You have such a lovely home, and I am a bit envious of the warm weather you are having. (We had 3" of snow on Tuesday, but it is almost gone.) Your table and chairs are gorgeous. Such a beautiful setting!

Mari said...

HELLO LORENE~WOW EVERYTHING IN OR OUT OF YOUR HOME IS JUST STUNNING :)

XO~MARI