Friday, November 19, 2010

Hello and welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog, thanks for stopping by! I am new to this so please bare with me as I try and figure out how this all works. I have been reading and following blogs for several months now and must say there are some beautiful blogs out there! I finally decided to get one of my own and join the blogging world.  I would like to thank Karen from Valentine Designs for creating this wonderful blog for me. Karen you went over and above what I expected, from building the blog to working with me on the phone, I cannot thank you enough. If anyone is thinking of having work done on their blog or thinking of starting with a new one please stop over to Karens website and talk to her, I promise you, you will be very happy with Karen and the work she does. You can link to Karens blog from mine....

I would love some input on my blog if you have any thoughts please feel free to comment. I will be having a great give away in just a few weeks so please check back often. I look forward to making new friends and having a great time blogging!



1 comment:

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour Lorene,
I just found your beautiful blog. I am a new follower and will be back again soon.
Have a good week,
Mimi