Sunday, February 27, 2011

Another great tea cup swap!

Thank you Dawn for the beautiful tea cup you sent all the way from the UK and all other other wonderful surprises. Dawn sent me this wonderful white tea cup along with a bag of select teas she picked just for me. She also made me this beautiful cherub, it is just so pretty... cherubs, she must know me. She sent a handmade card that I can see she put a lot of time into...Thank you so much Dawn for all the pretty items you sent, I love them all.



4 comments:

lvroftiques said...

What a lovely surprise!! And the card is sooo gorgeous! Cherubs too! Vanna

Unknown said...

Beautiful gifts indeed... Glad you have such a thoughtful friend! :)

hugs,

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Oh what pretty little treasures you received! Hope you have a wonderful week!!!
hugs~~~ Daphne

Unknown said...

What a lovely gift of friendship!
Life is Good when we have friends who are so giving of themselves.
Enjoy you tea and your goodies.
~Shirley