Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just a few pretties!!

I was looking around on the web and found a few pretties that I wanted to share, enjoy! In a few days I'm going to post pictures of my bedroom and bathroom.

My bedroom looks a lot like the one above. I have the same bedding and the walls are painted a few shades lighter.

I love these chairs, how pretty would they look out in the garden?

Love this room, doesn't the blue and gold look so yummy together?


I just love this dress, even with no head! LOL


I would love to be sitting at this table having a afternoon tea party!


I've seen this chair around and would love to have it for my bathroom or bedroom, how about you?


This one would work as well!! I just love all the pretties that are out there. The bedding is custom made by Austin Horn. I hope you all enjoy these as much as I do.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh these are all so dreamy and beautiful! I am a chandelier freak, lol. Your new dining room looks so beautiful!! Love the white and the table is just beautiful :)
Big hugs,
Amy

lvroftiques said...

Lorene I can't wait to see your bedroom because the inspiration room is gorgeous! I think I'd perfer the paint a little lighter too *winks* And those large wing style chairs are really cool! I would love to have those in my garden! Juicy inspiration my friend! *winks* Vanna

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Oh Lorene, I love all the pictures you have shown, their gorgeous.... and I'm especially loving that bedroom, and can't wait to see yours!!!
hugs~~~ Daphne

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Be still, my heart!!! Just can't wait to see your bedroom!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Ann Marie said...

I LOVE every single one of these pictures. I wonder if my husband would let us have a pink bedroom? We have many other pink things...

Thanks for all of the eye candy!

Something Special said...

I love those garden chairs. I wonder where you could find those?

auntpearl said...

Just lovely. Would love to be able to wear that dress. The lace and beads gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing.
Take care.

Pamela said...

Oh so much eye candy!!!
Love all those chairs and those beautiful romantic chandys!!!
Thanks for sharing!

René said...

I do love the look of chandeliers outside. Beautiful images.

-Rene

Anonymous said...

Lorene I found you via our friend Vanna the winks girl! Thought I would come over and say "hi" . I enjoyed seeing your beautiful wedding and getting a little peek at your pretty blog!

bee blessed
mary