Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What a nice surprise! Thank you Kimberly at The Sterling Cherub for thinking of me and sending me this award!
Ok, lets see I have to list 7 things about myself!
1.  I am a big cry baby, if I see someone crying or someone living on the street I will cry for days. I even cry during sad movies.
2.  My favorite foods are Sushi ( cant get enough) and Mexican!
3.  I love the color pink~ I am a fanatic about my socks matching whatever shirt I am wearing, so you can imagine what my sock draw looks like.
4.  I love  antique baby clothes, before I had grandchildren I collected antique baby dresses and shoes. I also had a baby nursery in my house prior to having grandchildren.
5.  My husband is my best friend, he is my second husband we have only been married 10 months but dated 10 years. I didnt have a wedding the first time around so I did it up with the second.
6.  I love to read, I have read enough books to fill a library! Danielle Steele is my favorite!
7.  I always wanted to play the piano but never took lessons, its never too late right?

Thank you again Kimberly for thinking of me, it was an honor to get this award!

4 comments:

FourSistersInACottage said...

That was FUN!!!! So interesting to get to know you better and it's never to late to learn the piano....GO FOR IT!!!!
Hugs, Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)

The Sterling Cherub said...

Yay! So glad you posted about your award! Loved learning some new things about you. I'm a big crybaby too. Everything makes me cry, including happy things. I'm such a sap!

We really are twins - wanting to play the piano is one of the first things I can remember from childhood; unfortunately, my parents were not attentive or encouraging to my artistic tendencies and never got me lessons, so to this day I have never learned. I agree, its never too late, and I would LOVE to learn to play. Its on my bucket list. Maybe we can learn at the same time?

Take care, my friend!

Kimberly

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

How fun to learn more about you, Lorene! I'm a cry baby, too. I can even tear up at a sad commercial! Hubby thinks that is so weird! I also adore baby clothes, have some of my daughter's and granddaughter's on display for ages, and also have recently been collecting a few vintage baby gowns and crocheted baby caps. I think they are so sweet in vignettes.

I'm staying at my daughter's house as she is sick with vertigo and needs help with the kids. We are totally iced in, have been without power and had a frozen pipe in the utiility room, but power has now been restored. Hubby called me today and said I had received a package from you ~ I can't wait for the ice to thaw so I can get back home and see my giveaway from you!! Will let you know as soon as I do!! Thanks again for being so generous in having such a fun giveaway!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Richard Cottrell said...

Thanks for stopping by my Blog, www.myoldhistorichouse.blogspot.com. I have juat visited yours and will come back often. Have fun. Richard