Monday, February 14, 2011

Teacup Trade!!

I just wanted to share with everyone a teacup trade that I was in, it was hosted by Sharon athttp://www.faithhopecherrytea.blogspot.com/ Please stop by this blog it is very beautiful and uplifting. I would like to share a few pictures of the wonderful goodies I received from my teacup partner!

My teacup partner was Suzanne at Shabby Chicks you can find her here http://shabbychicks.blogspot.com/
Please stop by her wonderful blog...




So... wow what a wonderful surprise when that big box came. It was filled with such wonderful goodies. I got these wonderful chocolate cups with a box of creamy chocolate mousse, not one but 2 teacups one that has a candle in it (now I can drink tea by candlelight and when its gone I have 2 teacups. She also included boxes of tea, shabby chic note cards and...this darling bird cage with little silver birdies sitting inside. I cannot thank Suzanne enough for her generosity, caring and thoughtfulness.

9 comments:

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

OMG, what wonderful goodies you received!!! I wanted to thank you again for my big box full of gorgeous things, I had so much fun opening that box of treasures! Hope you had a wonderful trip!
Blessings~~~ Daphne

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

absolutely GorGeous TeaCup Trade ! sooo pleased for Suzanne's generosity to you ~
now watching & waiting for arrival of your packages to Suzanne & Dawn ... thank you for joining in the exchange! HapPy St VaLenTine's!

Zaa said...

Fabulous ... I 'd love to do a teacup trade..lucky you What fun!!!!

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hey Lorene, hope everything goes well with your surgery! I had surgery on my hand several years ago, and you don't realize how much you use something until you can't use it for a while, but a least it healed quickly... and hope yours does too! Thanks for stopping by yesterday, and are you kidding about wondering if I would like that pillow, my mouth dropped when I saw it, I was so excited, it's absolutely gorgeous!!! Be sure and let me know how you are after your surgery, when you feel like it!
Hugs~~ Daphne

Fishtail Cottage said...

fabulous! What a sweet gift to share! oxox

Pamela said...

What a wonderful friend you have there!
Love the tea cups!!

Linda Jennings said...

What a special gift from your TeaCup Trade partner! This has been a really fun exchange of gifts!

Antiques And Teacups said...

Wasn't this just the most fun? A wonderful gift for you! What a lot of smiles shared among many ladies!
Ruth

Char said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a wonderful comment. It's nice to meet you and I also am your latest follower. I look forward to getting to know you better through your lovely blog.
Lucky girl to have received such beautiful and generous gifts. The teacups are gorgeous, and so is all of the goodies, Char